NDQ is a family company at the port of Zeebrugge that was founded in 2004 and started with only a few trailers. Today we work with a modern fleet of more than 600 trailers.
Our well-trained employees are the backbone of our company. Respect, collegiality and team spirit is of great importance for us!
NDQ continuously aims to provide high quality service and consistent performance and continuously works on further growth and innovation.
As a general administrative assistant your responsibility is processing incoming orders and general tasks.
- You are part of a team that works closely together
- You are responsible for the administrative processing of incoming orders
- You assist with the administration of different departments
- You process, scan and classify files
- You are responsible for the administrative follow-up, input and feedback to customers
- You define priorities together with your colleagues and the team leader
As a general administrative assistant, you have the following qualities:
- You have relevant work experience or you can compensate this with your eagerness to learn
- Affinity for logistics is an advantage
- You are very accurate and have strong administrative skills
- You have a flexible work attitude and you can deal with changing priorities
- You like a healthy dose of stress and have organizational insights
- You are a good communicator and amicable
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, good knowledge of English and French. Knowledge of German is not necessary.
- You have a good knowledge of common MS Office programs (Word and Excel)
What we offer
This job brings responsibility within a department with a fun atmosphere as well as career opportunities in a company in full growth. You can expect a competitive salary with fringe benefits. Here at NDQ, we appreciate personal initiative.
We offer you a position in a dynamic, enthusiastic and growing team with sufficient potential for personal development and career opportunities.