CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
NDQ is a family company at the port of Zeebrugge that was founded in 2004 and started with only a few trailers. Today we work with a modern fleet of more than 600 trailers.
Our well-trained employees are the backbone of our company. Respect, collegiality and team spirit is of great importance for us!
NDQ continuously aims to provide high quality service and consistent performance and continuously works on further growth and innovation.
As a customer service agent your responsibility is processing incoming orders and giving feedback to customers.
- You are part of a team who is in contact with our customers
- In close cooperation with the planning department, you are responsible for the administrative processing of incoming orders
- Together with the customer service team, you ensure optimal and real-time feedback to our customers
- You communicate to our customers about current, upcoming and new loads
- You are responsible for the administrative follow-up as well as knowledge of price agreements and loading and unloading protocols from your customers
- You define priorities together with the customer, your colleagues and the team leader
As a customer service agent, you have the following qualities
- You have relevant work experience or you can compensate this with your eagerness to learn
- Affinity for logistics or customer service is an advantage
- You are very accurate and have strong administrative skills
- You have a flexible work attitude and you can deal with changing priorities
- You like a healthy dose of stress and have organizational insights
- You are a good communicator to customers, colleagues and subcontractors
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, good knowledge of English and French. Knowledge of German is not necessary.
- You have a good knowledge of common MS Office programs (Word and Excel)
What we offer
This job brings responsibility within a department with a fun atmosphere as well as career opportunities in a company in full growth. You can expect a competitive salary with fringe benefits. Here at NDQ, we appreciate personal initiative.
We offer you a position in a dynamic, enthusiastic and growing team with sufficient potential for personal development and career opportunities.