CUSTOMS & SHIPPING EMPLOYEE
NDQ is a family company at the port of Zeebrugge that was founded in 2004 and started with only a few trailers. Today we work with a modern fleet of more than 600 trailers.
Our well-trained employees are the backbone of our company. Respect, collegiality and team spirit is of great importance for us!
NDQ continuously aims to provide high quality service and consistent performance and continuously works on further growth and innovation.
- You are part of a team that works closely together
- You are responsible for the bookings on the ferries and the relevant declaration documents.
- You assist with the administration of the shipping invoices.
- You are responsible for the input of all costs related to shipping in our transport system.
- You are responsible for the administrative follow-up and feedback to customers and customs agents.
- You define priorities together with your colleagues and the team leader
- You have relevant work experience or you can compensate this with your eagerness to learn
- Affinity for logistics and knowhow of the Brexit is an advantage
- You are very accurate and have strong administrative skills
- You have a flexible work attitude and you can deal with changing priorities
- You like a healthy dose of stress and have organizational insights
- You are a good communicator and amicable
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, good knowledge of English and preferably some knowledge of French.
- You have a good knowledge of common MS Office programs.
What we offer
This job brings responsibility within a department with a fun atmosphere as well as career opportunities in a company in full growth. You can expect a competitive salary with fringe benefits. Here at NDQ, we appreciate personal initiative.
We offer you a position in a dynamic, enthusiastic and growing team with sufficient potential for personal development and career opportunities.