NDQ is a family company at the port of Zeebrugge that was founded in 2004 and started with only a few trailers. Today we work with a modern fleet of more than 600 trailers.
Our well-trained employees are the backbone of our company. Respect, collegiality and team spirit is of great importance for us!
NDQ continuously aims to provide high quality service and consistent performance and continuously works on further growth and innovation.
As assistant planner you are responsible for following up daily transport and giving feedback to the planners.
- You are part of a team that arranges the daily course of our transport
- You are responsible for following-up the planning
- You check if all loads are going according to plan and adjust when necessary
- You give feedback to our planners as well as to our customer service
- You define priorities together with your colleagues and the team leader
As assistant planner, you have the following qualities
- You have relevant work experience or you can compensate this with your eagerness to learn
- Affinity for logistics is an advantage
- You are very accurate at smooth pace and think proactively
- You have a flexible work attitude and you can deal with changing priorities
- You like a healthy dose of stress and have organizational insights
- You are a good communicator to colleagues and subcontractors
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, good knowledge of English. Knowledge of French is an advantage. Knowledge of German is not necessary.
- You have a good knowledge of common MS Office programs (Word and Excel) and general computer knowledge
What we offer
This job brings responsibility within a department with a fun atmosphere as well as career opportunities in a company in full growth. You can expect a competitive salary with fringe benefits. Here at NDQ, we appreciate personal initiative.
We offer you a position in a dynamic, enthusiastic and growing team with sufficient potential for personal development and career opportunities.